Friday, April 16, 2010

Department Participation

Good morning everyone out there. Happy Friday! So, it seems that we have some department members who are interested in helping me out with our blog. I love this because I really want all of you to hear different stories and get different perspectives than just mine. So far, Dispatcher Anndora, Lieutenant Ralph and Officer Leslie have volunteered. I will let them fill you in on who they are once I sit down with them and talk to them about the blogging experience.

I received a couple of questions about why can't comments be made on the blog. To be honest, at this time, I would prefer to not have public comment on the blog. I have seen many occasions (and maybe some of you have to) where the comments sections get out of control with either off topic discussions or down right mean and nasty. I want this to be a positive experience and do not want to get in any trouble with my bosses either! If you have a suggestion or comment, I am always willing to chat. E-mail me at 447@srpd.org

I hope you all have a very safe and fun weekend.

Lt. Dan